When should you let go of financial responsibility?
When is it time to delegate some of financial responsibility to your spouse, children, or someone else close?
The specific financial responsibilities to be delegated depend on your specific situation. Often they include, giving someone power of attorney, check writing ability, and/or trading authority. Letting go of financial responsibility is a process.
The free resource When is the Best Time to Let Go of Financial Responsibility was made for every investor who’s thinking about letting go of some financial responsibility.
What financial questions should you ask your lawyer?
Legal advisors, tax advisors, and financial advisors have complexly different roles when it comes to your finances. Start asking the right financial questions:
- What should you do with your will?
- What should you have in your will?
- Should you have a will for your assets in Israel and a different will for your assets in the United States?
- Do you need to have a trust?
- What are the tax implications on having a trust?
Each of these questions need to be answered by specific professionals.