Hi, I’m Doug Goldstein
Host of The Goldstein on Gelt Show and a certified financial planner, CFP®. I’m licensed both in America and Israel.
I spend much of my day meeting with clients and listening to their financial stories and problems. While everyone’s situation is unique, after thousands of client meetings, I realized there are certain issues that come up over and over again. I want to educate folks to help them avoid common financial problems and be comfortable making good money decisions.
- Accredited by the Israel Securities Authority as an investment marketer
- A designated Certified Financial Planner™
- Trust and Estate Practitioner
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Consult and train banks in Israel
- Director and founder of Profile Investment Services, Ltd.
I can help you Realize your Financial dreams.
I began The Goldstein on Gelt Show because I wanted to reach a larger audience and teach them what they need to know to realize their financial dreams.
My own financial education began over the kitchen table. My mother and grandmother were both stock brokers and taught me the importance of educating clients about handling their money wisely. And now, my wife (also an investment advisor) and I teach our own children the same lessons.
More About me:
While I enjoy making sure folks have a background on investment basics like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement, and inheritance issues, I like to focus on how different factors like psychology, business, and economics all affect investor decisions.